Cognitive rehabilitation sessions help those needing assistance with cognitive problems resulting from head injury (concussion), ADD/ADHD, learning difficulties and other issues with communication, organization and behavior. A neuropsychological evaluation helps to identify strengths and weaknesses and a tailored treatment plan is formulated to target difficulties. Progress is monitored and re-assessed periodically.
In-home rehabilitation and social skills training is available.
- Learning Problems
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD/ADHD)
- Language Problems/Communication Disorders
- Traumatic Head Injury to Mild Head Injury (stroke, concussion)
- Impulse-Control Problems
- High-functioning Autism and Asperger’s
- Memory Problems and Other Cognitive Disorders